Add a beautiful set of passing lights to your bike. Lights included. There are four styles of lights available for this light bar: Standard, Type D and Type F. Type D uses the exact same bracket as standard, but the passing lights are deeper, grooved on the sides, and have a small, built-in visor. The deeper bucket means that they will not fit a windshield without cut-outs - mounting spacer is needed. The Standard style will fit the stock windshield. Type F is a slightly smaller version of Type D (3-7/8" diameter, but has both high and low beams.
These lightbars connect to your bike using the standard mountpoint of the headlight and the turn signal bar. You will need to use the stock turn signals. There are two steel bar styles - one with the Star logo and the other with dual V grooves for a type of style. Add the Smart Switch to turn the lights on when you desire in combination with either high or low beams. Note: Lightbar adapters needed for Type D and F lamps with oem windshield.
04-0072 and 04-0073: 00-11 V-Star 1100 Classic/Silverado
04-0071: 00-11 V-Star 1100 Custom (does not need adapters for Type D or F with oem windshield
Baron's unique light bar is designed to cradle your headlight, keeping the entire unit contained in a small area. Installs onto your stock front turn signal mount for an easy mount. Comes complete with driving lights and indicator lights and easy to follow instructions.
• Substantially improved illumination to the front and sides
• Increases your ability to see and be seen
• 50-watt halogen driving bulbs pierce the dark night
• Dynamic 20-watt marker lights brightly announce your turning intentions
• Adjustable forward projection angles allow riders to direct light where they need it most
• Distinctly styled to provide cascading effect to your front lighting array
• Brilliantly chromed billet aluminum construction
Yamaha: Road Star (99-05); Road Star 1700 04-07; Royal Star (96-01); Royal Star Tour Deluxe (05-09);
V-Star 1100 Classic (99-09, Canada 99+); V-Star 650 Classic (98+)
Honda: VTX 1300 Retro (05-09)
Kawasaki: Vulcan 900 Classic 06+; Vulcan 1600 Classic 03-08; Vulcan 2000 04+
Suzuki: Volusia 01-04; Boulevard C50/C50T 05+; M109 06+